Kingturn Trilogy - Chapter 2
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully. Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses. Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course...
Kingturn RPG is a turn-based strategy game for Android and iOS where you have to train, equip and employ units on the battlefield in order to defeat opposing forces in countless scenarios.
In a chess-like setup, the player has to consider his moves and unit positioning carefully since enemy units are controlled by an unusually strong AI (artificial intelligence).
One of the game's core features is an outpost concept that allows both player and enemy to call for reinforcements. Thus, defeating units alone isn't good enough to win a scenario. Strategic planning and getting in control of key positions step by step is crucial for victory.
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lighning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- 5 difficulty settings that can be adapted mid-game
- Fast paced combat where the player can move the next unit before the previous unit has finished its action. Enemy turns can be executed almost instantly by using the 'Hurry up' button
- Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 story scenarios
- An endless skirmish campaign with 26 additional scenarios