Kingturn Trilogy - Chapter 1
Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
Kingturn Underworld is a turn-based strategy game for Android and iOS where you have to train, equip and employ units on the battlefield in order to defeat opposing forces in countless scenarios.
In a chess-like setup, the player has to consider his moves and unit positioning carefully since enemy units are controlled by an unusually strong AI (artificial intelligence).
One of the game's core features is an outpost concept that allows both player and enemy to call for reinforcements. Thus, defeating units alone isn't good enough to win a scenario. Strategic planning and getting in control of key positions step by step is crucial for victory.
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
- 42 character classes like Skeleton, Death Knight, Undead Mage, Heretic, Fury, Murderer, Vampire, Necromancer, Skeleton Champion, Bat Rider, Giant ...
- 62 character skills like 'War Cry', 'Stealth', 'Lighning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 equipable items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- 5 difficulty settings that can be adapted mid-game
- Fast paced combat where the player can move the next unit before the previous unit has finished its action. Enemy turns can be executed almost instantly by using the 'Hurry up' button
- IIntrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in two campaigns with altogether 74 scenarios