Technical problems or questions
If you have any technical problems or questions, we will try our best to help you as quickly as possible. Just send an email to email@example.com comprising the following information:
- Name of the game
- The device and operating system you are using (e.g. Android Moto G, iPhone 5 with iOS8)
- A brief description of the problem
Problems with In-App Purchases (IAP)
Note that you have to manually restore IAPs after (re-)installing one of our apps on your device:
- Exit to the game's main menu
- Tap on the 'Restore purchase' button, enter your account credentials, and wait for a moment
The most common causes for problems with in-app purchases are:
- No network connection (mobile network or WLAN)
- Logged in with the wrong account (check on Settings → iTunes & App Stores)
- In-app purchases are disabled in your settings (iOS only). Check on Settings → Restrictions → In-app purchases
If you've checked everything above but it still doesn't work, there are a few more things you might want to try:
- Terminate all apps still running in the background, especially our game. For iOS this can be accomplished via a double tap on the home button
- Restart the phone and reinstall the game
- Wait a few hours. Sometimes it's just a hiccup of one of the store's servers, or a timeout due to a slow network connection
- Send us an email and yell at us
Android issues - Google Play
Credit card (authorization) issues
Whether a credit card authorization is successful or not entirely depends on the terms and security settings of the issuing credit card company. There is not much Mangobile or Google can do about it.
Purchase and installation process
The whole purchase and installation process is entirely in Google's hands.
If you face any issues in this regard, you need to contact Google Play's help desk directly:
Now that's finally something we can help you with. If there's a justified reason for a refund, please send us an email. It's important that you send this email from the same account you have used to buy the game. Otherwise we are not able to identify your purchase record in Google's database.
Accessing Dropbox functionality
Note that none of our games synchronizes game saves automatically via Dropbox. Even after Dropbox has been linked to your game, you still have to manually start the transfer of game saves. You can do so by using the corresponding button offered in-game.
Before you can access Dropbox from our games, the game has to be linked to your Dropbox account first. Once you try to access Dropbox functionality in-game for the first time, you will be automatically redirected to the Dropbox web site.
- Tap on the 'Dropbox' or 'Link' button offered in-game (if there is no such button, Dropbox is not supported by this particular title)
Login with your Dropbox credentials:
Allow Tacitcs Maiden to access its own game folder inside your Dropbox:
You should see the following screen then:
Navigate back to the game:
The game has to receive the positive response from Dropbox, so you have to navigate straight back to the game.
Make sure that you don't restart the game mistakenly!
On Android, for example, the easiest way to accomplish this is by using the multitask button:
For older Android versions you can alternatively use the back button to navigate back to the running game.
The trick is that the game still needs to run when you come back from the Dropbox screen. Otherwise the game doesn’t receive the Dropbox authentication token and cannot proceed.
You should be able to manually save to and load from Dropbox then: