Reviews & Press kit
Tactics Maiden is a fast-paced, turn-based strategy RPG for Android and iOS where the player has to conquer enemy outposts scattered throughout the battlefield. In the tradition of games like Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars, or Fire Emblem, battles play out on a grid-based map, with the player controlling plenty of characters across scenarios tied to both the game's story and optional areas.
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is:
- An exceptionally strong enemy AI which has been constantly improved over the past years
- A fast-paced battle system where enemy turns can be executed almost instantly. Tactics Maiden's turn-based combat almost has a real time strategy feel to it
- Flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will
Each battle presents its very own challenges, so the player is constantly forced to refine his strategies and his army of heroes and mercenaries. All player units are carried over from scenario to scenario, and the units can be customized to a high degree (complex skill system, more than 1000 equipable items, renaming units).
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval fantasy story connecting all 85 scenarios, as well as 36 unique character classes, and over 70 special skills like 'Heal', 'Shield Allies', 'Ambush', 'Weaken', 'Magic Missile' or Web Haul'.
Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and seasoned strategy veterans.
Tactics Maiden is the successor of our highly acclaimed Kingturn trilogy , and we've been working hard to consequently improve upon the Kingturn formula. Many of the new features and improvements are based on suggestions of our player community. Thanks a lot, folks!
- Complex skill point system where skill points can be distributed and stacked up to 3 times among the unit’s attributes and special skills
- 25 class abilities like 'Ranged Counter', 'Critical Hit Immunity', 'Undead Hunter', or 'Evade Counter'. Most of the class abilities can be acquired by other classes via rare or legendary items.
- Status effects like Poisoned, Silenced, Bewitched or Enraged
- Plenty of battle statistics for scenarios as well as individual units (tap on a character's portrait)
- Combat rating system with a humorous approach to analyse the player's performance and his play style
- Fast-paced combat: Player units can be moved before the currently active unit has finished its action
- Players can choose to micro manage every single unit manually, or automatically optimize skill points and equipment with a single press of a button
- Cloud support for game save backup and synchronization (Dropbox and iCloud)!